Kacharagadla Media Corp(KMC)'s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy is inspired by the so many people who are sacrifice those life’s to society. At Kacharagadla Media Corp, the distribution of wealth is as important as its legal and ethical creation. A strong sense of social responsibility is therefore an integral part of our value system.
Our CSR Vision
Through sustainable measures, actively contribute to the Social, Economic and Environmental Development of the community in which we operate ensuring participation from the community and thereby create value for the nation.
Our CSR Mission
Ensuring socio-economic development of the community through different participatory and need- based initiatives in the best interest of the poor and deprived sections of the society so as to help them to become SELF-RELIANT and build a better tomorrow for themselves.
Ensuring environmental sustainability through ecological conservation and regeneration, protection & re growth of endangered plant species, and promoting biodiversity.
The CSR activities we pursue will be in line with our stated Vision and Mission, focused not just around our office and my village, but also in other geographies based on the needs of the communities.
The focus areas where special Community Development programmes would be run are:
Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition:
- Provision of food, nutrition supplement, clothes etc for the poor, children and other deprived sections of the society.
- Supporting nutrition in anganwadi centres and building capacities of anganwadi workers to this effect.
- Provision of shelter for homeless.
- Promoting sanitation, making available safe drinking water
Promoting Health care including Preventive Health care through awareness programmes, health check-ups, provision of medicine & treatment facilities , providing pre natal & post natal healthcare facilities, prevention of female foeticide through awareness creation, program for preventing diseases and building immunity.
Ensuring environmental sustainability and ecological balance through :
- Plantation drives in schools, villages, and other areas in general;
- Reviving endangered plants, promoting agro-forestry;
- Protection of flora & fauna;
- conservation of natural resources
- Maintaining quality of soil, air & water.
- Promoting biodiversity;
- Animal welfare and veterinary services.
- Technical support and Knowhow for improving farming and building capacities of farmers.
In addition, the Company has identified the following areas for Community Development interventions:
Promotion of education especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled including:
- Non-formal education programmes.
- Supporting schools with infrastructure like benches, toilets, potable water, fans etc.
- Supporting other educational institutions.
- Improving educational facilities in general.
- Supporting children for higher education.
Promoting gender equality and empowering women including:
- Adult literacy for women.
- Training in vocations pursued by women.
- Contribution or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the State and Central Government.
- Rural Development Projects.
- Welfare for differently disabled persons
- Setting up public libraries
- Reducing inequalities faced by the socially and economically backward groups
- Protection of national heritage, art, culture and handicraft; Restoration of Buildings & sites of historical importance & works of art.
- Welfare of armed forces personnel, war widows and their dependents
- Incidental Activities.
We will strive to implement the aforesaid CSR activities on our own to the extent possible. However, the principle implementer of our CSR activities would continue to be our Kacharagadla Foundation and Shri Vemulawada Bheemalingeshwaraswamy Adhyayana Kendram.
The corpus for the purpose of carrying on the aforesaid activities would include the followings: